Glyn Designs GSM/UMTS/HSPA+ Module with Easy Plug and Play Options
The GFF910 module, designed by Glyn High-Tech Distribution, allows the user easy plug and play options for GSM, UMTS, HSPA and CDMA. With plug and play options via the Telit Global Form Factor, the entire range of Telit xE910 modules are supported and optional features such as voice and GPS can easily be fulfilled without the need for re-work or re-design.
By providing an 80 way Global Form Factor interface the GFF910 allows the user the flexibility to mount the module which best fits their application.
In most cases your design needs to provide flexibility depending on which region the product is to be deployed and certified. The GFF910 form factor takes the guesswork out of the design by providing a single connector for interfacing the entire range of radio types depending on your needs.
Full electrical and software (AT command) compatibility is maintained between each module type be it GSM (GFF910-GE), CDMA (GFF910-DE or GFF910-CE) or HSPA+ (GFF910-G).
- Supported bands
- 4 Bands GSM / GPRS /EDGE: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 5 Bands UMTS / HSPA: 800/850, 900, AWS1700, 1900, 2100 MHz
- HSPA+ data up to 21.0 Mbps downlink / 5.76 Mbps uplink
- Quad Band GPRS and EDGE class 33
- Dimension: 36.2mm (L) x 30mm (W) x 5.5mm (D)
- 80 pin Global Form Factor connector interface*
- Optional GPS
- Rx Diversity
- Extended temperature range
- SIM Access Profile
- 3GPP release 7 compliant
- Control via AT commands according to 3GPP TS27.005, 27.007 and customized Telit AT commands
- Serial port multiplexer 3GPP TS27.010
- SIM application Tool Kits 3GPP TS 51.014
- Built in UDP/TCP/FTP/SMTP stack
GFF910 modules are available now for online purchase at the Glyn Store.
For more details, please send email to email@example.com